Section 1. Full Membership
Full Membership of the New Zealand Association for Christian Schools is limited to those who are in agreement with this constitution, contribute their annual membership fees and fall into one of the following categories:
- Christian Schools.
- Christian Organisations seeking to set up, or assist the work of Christian Schools.
Note: The Association may assist with membership fees under the following circumstances:
- For new Christian Schools.
- Where a school is struggling to make its annual contribution but has, in the past, shown a commitment to contributing its annual membership fees.
Section 2. Associate Membership
- Associate membership of the New Zealand Association for Christian Schools shall be open to those in agreement with the constitution and the various aims of the Association and who contribute their annual membership fees, but who do not fall into the various categories mentioned under Article 4, Section 1.
- The Executive may nominate for free life Associate membership persons who have sacrificially served member schools.
- An Associate member shall not be eligible to vote.
Section 3. Admission to Membership
Full and Associate membership shall be granted by the Association upon receipt of the appropriate form indicating full agreement with the constitution and agreement to pay annual membership fees.
The Executive has power to admit provisional applications from schools or organisations as per Article 4, Sections 1 and 2, where such are received prior to a meeting of the Association. The Executive is to notify regional co-ordinators of the same. At the Annual General Meeting authentication of the new school’s Biblical perspective is required in support of their application before full/associate membership of the Association can be given.