Excellere College in Kamo, Whangarei - has the following positions available:
Part-Time Teaching Role (0.6)
Sports Co-Ordinator - fixed term
Part-time Teaching Role (0.6)
Fixed term, part-time, starting Term 2 (3rd May) position for 2021.
We seek innovative teacher/s that are able to cover a number of Learning Areas, at Year 9 and 10, on Monday (3hrs), Tuesday (3hrs), Thursday (5hrs) and Friday (4hs). Join a wonderful team of teachers, and a great group of students, in a caring, collaborative Christian learning environment.
Providing a variety of programmes including:
Y10 - Maths (4hrs), PE (3hrs) = 7hrs
Y9 - PE (2hrs), Te Reo (1hr), Social Studies (2hrs), Health (1hr), Christian Living (1hr), Enrichment (1hr) = 8hrs
Applicants are expected to maintain and enchance our Christian Special Character, through having an active personal Christian faith.
Please go to www.excellerecollege.school.nz for further details.
Fixed term position for approx 5-10 hours per week and requires the appointee to perform a range of tasks.
* liaising with Sports organiser
* coordinating school wide events
* organising students for events
* information notices out to parents
* collection of consents and payments from students
* organize transport to events
* occasionally will be required to attend events and supervise students
* maintaining records of student participation