Faith City School is a well-established, State integrated Christian full primary school in Whanganui, with a maximum roll of 150 students. We have an opportunity for a new Principal with a strong Christian faith and a passion for Christian education, who also has a proven track record of providing educational excellence, effective leadership and vision to guide a successful school.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates the following:
- A willingness and ability to take part in religious instruction appropriate to the school and to uphold the Special Character (These requirements are a condition of employment).
- A strong commitment to work with the Proprietors to protect and enhance the Christian Special Character of the school.
- A familiarity and understanding of the Articles and Principles of Te Tiriti O Waitangi and the Pasifika Education Plan.
- People skills combined with a pastoral heart in order to engage with the school community, from staff, students and their families, to the Board.
- Effective communication.
- Experience in building a competent and collaborative culture.
- An ability and desire to grow and develop staff, and to ensure students achieve, reaching their potential.
- A servant heart.
You will be supported by dedicated Christian teachers, efficient support staff, an engaged Senior Leadership team, an effective Board and a committed Proprietor.
Applications close Friday 27th September 2019.